martes, 9 de decembro de 2014

HOW TO MAKE A GIF


STEPS TO FOLLOW

Hi, here I put the steps to follow to make a X-mas gif :
  • First, insert the CD in your computer.
  • Then copy the computer program "PhotoScape" in the desktop.
  • Now, go to PhotoScape and choose some photos (4 or 5), of people, of landscapes, etc.
  • Later, put a frame around it if you want, and decorate them. 
  • Then decorete your photos, safe them in your computer.
  • Now you have your photos ready to make a X-mas Gif.
  • Go to PhotoScape and click in 'Gif animado'. Upload your photos and change the things you think are necesaries, for example: change the time between each photos to go more fast or more slow if you want.
  • Now, CONGRATULATIONS. You have your gif ready to show to your friends, to your family, to your teacher...




Here I let you my gif to give you an idea. I hope you like it. 

I'm sure it's going to be amazing!!

Ningún comentario:

Publicar un comentario